Thursday 4 August 2011

Happy weekend







My bicycle ( very slow to ride, but it has a basket! )





Refreshing sweet, ice cold lemon drink ( made at the school )

I cant believe another week has finished, but very happy at the thought of a lie in tomorrow.
This weekend I want to:

- finish my current book ' wind up bird chronicle' it's so brilliant and detailed but soo long.
- start on a new book
- draw
- clean ( clothes and the flat desperately need cleaning )
- ride to the shops
- sleep lots
- oh and eat aswell :)

This week I have found some great blog posts which I wanted to share with you.

1. I want to live here ~ Compai blog

2. All of the blog posts on here ( because I want to go to Japan ) ~ kristinemachine blog

3. Food here ~ amazing fried chicken at oh joy blog ( luckily you can get some great fried chicken in Thailand!)

4. DIY projects here ~ at howaboutorange blog

5. Great, mad idea here ~ found through design milk blog

Hope you have a happy weekend!



- Posted using BlogPress

Location:Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment